Friday, February 8, 2008

gong xi fa cai

Hi all,

We are very happy to see all the compliments to boss. :-)

Thank you for all the compliments to Boss.

Actually, pls disregard that i am boss's prettiest ex-girlfriend, i want to say this, your boss really very nice very nice. sometimes, some of you gave last min notice that you cant work or kept changing schedule. At first, he was very angry and i, being the bad gal,told him to scold you all, and tell you all to be responsible but..... he just didn't want and in the end, who is going to work for you all..... none other than me loh.:-( he even asked me to work on special occasions like my bd....:-( I sacrificed so much, so you all must treat him nice, very nice hor. dun bully him leh...he is vulnerable. haha...;-p

I wanted to post some of kaka's chu yi pics in msia in the blog but my sis in law computer no bluetooth.... so cant post...

cya all soon and gong xi fa cai to all.... pls keep blogging.... :-)

boss bxgf

No comments: